You won’t be able to use your Union Bank debit card for online transactions if it’s not allowed. But activating it for that purpose might be complicated for you.
So, if you’re having a problem with that, you’re at the right place. Here, I’ll help you learn how to activate Union Bank debit card for online transactions easily.
Table of Contents
Requirements to activate Union Bank debit card for online transaction –
- Registered mobile number.
- Union Bank internet banking username and password.
- Union bank transaction password.
- VYOM app PIN.
- VYON Transaction PIN.
How to activate Union Bank debit card for online transactions?
There are two ways to activate Union Bank debit card for online transaction.
- Through Internet Banking,
- Using VYOM App.
I have shared a step-by-step guide for both, and you can opt for any according to your comfort.
Method 1 – How to activate Union Bank debit card for online transaction through Internet Banking?
If you’re a net banking user of Union Bank, you can easily activate a Union Bank debit card for online transactions.
The steps to do so are as follows:
- First, open the Union Bank Netbanking website and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Once you have been redirected to the Homepage of the net banking portal, hover over Card Services on the top side.
- Then, click on Debit Cards.
- Afterward, you’ll see three options on the right side, and you need to click on the “Debit Card Controller” option.
- On the next screen, select the debit card you want to activate for online transactions and click the Continue button in the bottom right corner.
- Then, under the eCommerce Transaction tab, select Modify Allowed Status as Domestic or International or both, as you wish, and click Continue again.
- On the following screen, enter your transaction password and the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, and click the Submit button at the bottom right.
- That’s it. Now, you’ll see a summary of your debit card on the next screen, and you can check the e-Com allowed status.
Method 2 – How to activate Union Bank debit card for online transaction through Union Bank Mobile App?
You can do the same using the mobile app if you don’t have access to Union Bank Internet Banking. These are the steps you need to follow to do so:
- First, open the VYOM mobile app on your device and enter your four-digit PIN to log in to your account.
- Then, scroll down to Transact menu and tap on Debit Card.
- The next screen will show you many options; you need to click on the Payment channel setting.
- Then, select your debit card from the drop-down menu at the top.
- After that, check the E-Commerce option and click on Submit.
- It’ll summarize the details and pop up a message; you must click on Confirm.
- Finally, enter your Transaction PIN and click Submit to save the changes.
So, these were the two available methods to activate Union Bank debit card for online transactions. Hopefully, you have understood them and applied them quickly. If you still have any questions, please drop your queries in the comments below.
- Union bank statement download online in just 3 minutes
- Union Bank Cheque book request online in just 5 minutes
- Union bank add Nominee online in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in union bank of India?
- What do if I forgot Union bank User ID? Quickly recover Kotak UserID in 2 minutes.
- How to change Union bank net banking password?