Indian Overseas Bank provides Unique customer ID number to each customer. This IOB customer Id is essential for customers as the customer identification is made based on customer ID number and account details, loan details, credit card details are mapped with customer id. In this guide, we will know how to get IOB customer ID online.
Table of Contents
Things required to get IOB customer ID
- Registered Mobile number – You must have a mobile number which is registered in the bank. Also, the mobile number should be active to receive OTP.
- A Smartphone with an active internet connection is must to download and use IOB mobile banking app.
Why you need IOB customer ID
- To transfer the account to another IOB branch, you must know the customer id
- To open the account statement downloaded from IOB mobile app, you must know the IOB customer Id as the password contains the last four digits of the customer id.
How to get IOB customer ID
- Download the IOB mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and enter your mobile number.
- Register on the IOB app by verifying mobile number via OTP.
- Generate MPIN to log in to the app, or you can authenticate the app via fingerprint.
- From the main page, tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the app.
- On the new screen, you can now see the customer ID mentioned.
- Note down this customer ID for your future reference.
Must Read – IOB statement download without login
In this guide, we have seen how to get IOB customer ID online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us the comment section below.
Also Read –