Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) provides online facility to download statement online. The IOB customer can easily get the PDF format of his/her account statement from the phone or computer. In those guide, we have explained how to do IOB statement download online in a step by step manner.
Things required for IOB statement download online
- The registered mobile number should be with you.
- Bank account number and mobile number for registering on the IOB App.
- Mobile number should be active to receive OTP via SMS.
- To download a statement using IOB internet banking, you must know the User ID and password.
How to do IOB statement download online
There are few online methods to do get this work done. You don’t need to go to the bank branch to get your account statement.
- Using the IOB mPassbook App
- Using the IOB Nanban App
- Via IOB Internet Banking.
Method 1 – Get IOB statement online using mPassbook mobile App.
- Download the IOB mPassbook App on your smartphone.
- Once the App is installed on your phone, open it, and enter your IOB account number and Mobile number in the given boxes.
- Now, You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Once the OTP is verified, on the new screen, you can now set up the MPIN for opening the App.
- Enter 6-Digit PIN of your choice, Re-enter the same PIN and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Now, on the popup window, the App will show that your registration process is completed.
- You can now login to the App using six-digit MPIN.
- Once you log in, the App will synchronize the Passbook entries of your account. This process will take 2-3 minutes depending upon your transactions. The same will be shown on the popup window.
- Once you go on the main dashboard, click on the A/c statement option from the menu.
- You can now see your account number.
- Enter the Email ID here, select the duration of statement one month, two months or three months. Then select the PDF format for the statement.
- After you click on the PROCEED button, you will get the PDF format if your account statement on the email.
- To open this PDF statement, you will need a password. This password is a six-digit MPIN of your mPassbook app.
You can also get the passbook of your IOB bank account using this IOB mPassbook app.
Method 2 – How to do IOB statement download online using IOB Nanban App
- Download IOB Nanban App on your smartphone.
- Now, open the App to allow the location, SMS, and Phone permission required for the App.
- Now, enter the Account number and Mobile number and click on the Continue button.
- You will now receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on the Submit button.
- Once you register on the App, from the main app screen, click on the E-statement option.
- From the next screen, select the account number, Start Date, and End date of your account statement. Note that the duration of the statement should be one month only.
- Once you click on the Submit button, you can see the account statement on the screen.
- Click on the Generate PDF button to download IOB statement on your phone in PDF format.
- There is no password required to open and view the statement.
Method 3 – IOB statement download online using Internet Banking
- Open the IOB internet banking website on your computer/phone. – https://www.iobnet.co.in/
- Log in with your User ID and password.
- Click on the services option from the menu.
- Now, click on the Account statement option.
- Select the account number, duration of the statement, and the format of the statement.
- Click on the Generate Statement option to view and download the statement.
This is how you can easily download IOB account statement online PDF using internet banking.
To view and download your Indian Overseas bank account statement, there are easy online ways. You can do this work online sitting at home. If you have any doubt/query regarding the IOB statement download online, feel free to write down below in the comment section.