Indian Overseas Bank provides online services to its customers for easy access to banking facilities. One such service is to order cheque book online. The IOB customers can now order cheque book online through their mobile via Mobile Banking or Internet Banking. In this guide, we will see how to do IOB cheque book request online by hitting at home.
Things required for IOB cheque book request online
- Registered mobile number – You must have the mobile number registered with the bank. Also, the mobile number should be active to receive OTP, for verification.
- A smartphone with an active internet connection is must to order iob cheque book online.
Must Read – IOB statement download online
Steps for IOB cheque book request online
- Download the IOB mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register with your mobile number.
- Create MPIN for the app to log in to the app with 6 digit code.
- Once you successfully register on the app, tap on Cheque Services option from the home page of the app.
- Now, tap on the Order Cheque book option from the next page.
- From the new page, select your account number and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the MPIN of the app to confirm your request and tap on the SUBMIT button.
- Within a few days, the cheque book will be delivered to your registered address.
- A cheque book charges will be deducted from your account balance.
Must Read – How to get IOB customer ID online
In this guide, we have seen how to do IOB cheque book request online by sitting at home. If you have any doubt/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.