Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) account holders can now view their account mini statement online. The IOB provides this online facility to its customers for easy access to their account holders. In this post, we will see how to get IOB mini statement online.
Things required to view IOB mini statement online
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Mobile should have an active plan to receive the SMS.
- Mobile should be connected to the internet to access the IOB apps
How to view IOB mini statement online
There are few methods you can view the IOB mini statement online
- By SMS
- Via IOB mobile app
- Via IOB mPassbook App
- Via IOB Nanban App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to view IOB mini statement by SMS
- Open the SMS app from mobile and type the following SMS.
MINI [space] Last 4 digits of account number
- Send this SMS to the following number –
IOB mini statement SMS number – 8424022122
- Within a few moments, you will receive an SMS from a bank with a mini statement.
Method 2 – How to get IOB mini statement using IOB Mobile App
- Download IOB mobile App on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register with your mobile number, account number and OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now, login to the app and then click on the Account option.
- Select your account and then click on the Mini statement option.
- You can now view mini statement of your account.
Method 3 – How to view IOB mini statement using IOB mPassbook App
- Download IOB mPassbook App on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register with your account number, mobile number, and OTP received on your mobile number.
- Once you register on your app, log in with MPIN.
- From the Homepage, click on the Passbook option.
- You can now view the entire transactions of your account.
Must Read – Indian overseas bank balance check Online
Method 4 – How to check IOB mini statement using IOB Nanban App
- Download IOB Nanban App on your smartphone.
- Open the app and register with your account number and OTP received on your mobile number.
- Once you log in to the app, click on E-Statement option from the main home page.
- Select the duration you want to check mini statement and click on Submit button.
- You can now view the transaction history of your account.
You can view IOB mini statement online by various methods provided by the bank. In this guide, we have seen four methods to check mini statement of your account. In case, you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to write down in the comment section below.