Indian Overseas Bank provides online facility to its customers. One such a facility is to download the account statement online without login. If you don’t have internet banking or mobile banking, still you can download IOB account statement without login. In this guide we see how to do IOB statement download without login.
Things required for IOB statement download without login
- Registered Mobile number – you must have your mobile number registered with the bank to receive an OTP for verification.
- Full Account number – You must know a full account number which you get on the passbook.
With these 2 things you can easily download iob statement PDF file of last six months.
How to get IOB statement download without login
- Open the IOB statement download website on your computer – https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibInterestCertEntry.do
- From the page, Select download SB/CC statement download any six months option and click on NEXT button.
- Enter your Account number, registered Mobile number, Start Date and End Date of statement, CAPTCHA code correctly.
- Then click on Next button and account statement will download in PDF format.
You can print the IOB PDF statement for any documentation purpose as this statement doesn’t need any signature validation.
How to view mini statement of IOB
If you just need to view the last few transactions of your IOB account, then you can do this by sending SMS
Type MINI [space] Last 4 digits of account number and send this message on 8424022122
How to download IOB statement online
You can download Yearly/Quarterly statement of your IOB account online through Internet banking or Mobile banking.
We have explained all methods in our separate guide. Do read the following guide to download your statement in PDF format –
You can download IOB statement without login if you don’t have internet banking or mobile banking facility. You can do this by sitting at home through your mobile phone only. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.