Indian Bank provides Internet banking for all its users for easy access to all banking features. If you don’t have Internet banking for your account, you can easily register for this service and activate it in a few minutes. In this article, I have explained how to do Indian bank net banking registration within 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
Things required before registering for Indian Bank Internet banking –
- You should have an account with the Indian Bank already.
- CIF number of your Indian Bank account
- Mobile number registered with the bank
- Date of Birth or PAN card number
Must-Read – Indian bank statement download in Mobile
How to do Indian Bank net banking registration?
- First of all, open the internet banking website for Indian bank on your computer or Mobile: https://www.indianbank.net.in.
- Click on the Register Online option from the homepage.
- Now, the net banking registration form opens on the screen.
- You have to enter the details stepwise in the form. We will see all the steps in detail.
- Enter these details as required –
- Once all the details are entered correctly, you can click on Submit Button.
- OTP:- Now, you will get the OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on Submit to proceed further.
- Facility Type – You can choose what facility you want, View only OR View and Transaction Facility.
- Login Password – Create a login password for your Indian Banking Internet banking account.
- Secret Question – Set security questions. Set answers to any two questions out of five questions listed on the screen.
- Activation Type – You can select the activation type for the Indian Bank internet banking registration. Select Activation through ATM card for quick activation.
- Accept Terms and conditions – On the next screen, you can see the terms and conditions; read these and tick the mark in front of the Accept statement.
- ATM card details – To activate your Internet banking account, enter the ATM card number, Expiry date, and PIN. Click Submit to proceed.
On the next screen, you can see the “the internet banking facility has been activated successfully” message. You can now log in with your account number/CIF number and the login password.
In this guide on “Indian bank net banking registration,” you can easily create your net banking guide for your account. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the information provided in the article, you can write them below in the comment section.
- Indian bank statement download in Mobile in just 2 minutes
- How to know Indian bank CIF number in just 1 minute?
- [Quick way] How to block indian bank atm card in 1 minute
- How to do Indian bank SMS banking registration? [1 minute read]
- How to get Indian bank mini statement on your phone?
- How to view Indian bank passbook online in 2 minutes