Do you have an Indian Bank account? If yes, you must use their ATM card for easy cash withdrawal and other services. Unfortunately, your Indian Bank ATM card is lost, so you must block it as soon as possible. This post can help you during such a situation. Reading this article, you will know how to block Indian Bank atm card. The procedure is simple and explained in step by step manner.
Table of Contents
How to block Indian bank ATM card?
There are three methods. Using any of these methods, you can quickly block the atm card of Indian bank.
- Block ATM card by calling customer care
- Block ATM card by sending Email
- From the Internet banking
- Block India Bank atm card using IB Smart Remote App
Method 1 – Block Indian Bank ATM card by calling customer care
This is the most convenient and quick way to block lost atm card.
- Get any phone and call dial the following number.
Indian Bank ATM block Toll-free number – 180042500000
- Once the call gets connected, select your preferred language.
- Now, wait for the executive to talk with you. Then tell about your lost card and tell to block it.
- Tell the account number and other details once asked by the executive.
- Your card is now blocked.
Method 2 – Block Indian Bank ATM card by sending Email
If you don’t have access to the phone, you can send an email to the bank and block your card.
- Create new mail and in the ‘To‘ section, type any of this email id
- Indian Bank ATM card block mail ID – email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject section, type – Please Block my ATM card at the earliest.
- Enter your account number, CIF number, AM card number, and other details, and write about the blocking of your card.
- Within a few hours, your card will be blocked.
Method 3 – Block Indian bank ATM card using Internet Banking
- 1Open the Indian Bank website on your phone/computer. https://www.indianbank.in
- Click on the Net banking option, and from the new screen, log in with your user id and password.
- Now, click on the ‘Block ATM card‘ option from the main menu.
- Select the atm card number to block and reason for blocking and click on the Block button.
Also Read – How to do Indian bank SMS banking registration
Method 4 – How to block Indian Bank ATM card using IndOASIS App
- Download IndOASIS mobile App from the play store.
- Open the app and register with your account details. Also, create an App password.
- Once the registration is successful, log in to the app by entering MPIN.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Cards’ option.
- On the new screen, select the card to block.
- Now, click on the ‘lock this card‘ option.
- On the new screen, tick mark in front of the Disclaimer statement. And then tap on the Lock Button.
In this way, you can easily block your atm card.
Also Read – How To Block SBI ATM Card?
I have explained how to block Indian Bank ATM card using four easy ways in this post. Every method is easy, and you can quickly block the atm card. If you have any difficulty blocking your Indian bank atm card, please feel free to comment your queries in the comment section below.
- Indian bank statement download in Mobile in just 2 minutes
- How to know Indian bank CIF number in just 1 minute?
- How to do Indian bank net banking registration? [in 5 minutes]
- How to do Indian bank SMS banking registration? [1 minute read]
- How to get Indian bank mini statement on your phone?
- How to view Indian bank passbook online in 2 minutes