Indian Bank is India’s one of the oldest banks in India. The bank offers many Digital Banking services to its customers to easily access their account and avail the banking services at their fingertips. Using your phone, you can manage your account and do almost every bank-related transaction such as Balance check, Mini statement, cheque book request, passbook download, Indian bank statement download, and much more. In this guide, we will see how to download the Indian Bank statement online using your phone and what is the password to open the pdf statement.
Requirements for Indian Bank statement download in Mobile
- Registered mobile must be with you to register on the mobile app or log in to internet banking.
- Your registered Mobile number must be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
- The email ID should be registered with the bank to receive Indian Bank statement on Email.
- Indian Bank Mobile App should be installed and activated to download Indian bank statement via mobile app.
- You must know the Indian Bank User ID and Password of your Netbanking account. Know how to do Indian Bank Net Banking Registration online.
Step by step guide – Indian Bank statement download online in Mobile
There are currently three methods available to get your Indian bank statement pdf file.
- Using Mobile App
- Using Internet Banking
- Statement Request by Email
We will see each method in detail –
Method1 – How to download Indian Bank statement using IndOASIS mobile banking app.
Download the IndOasis App on your phone and follow these steps to get your statement.
- Open the app and start the registration process.
- Register on the app using your CIF number and authenticate using OTP received on your mobile number.
- Set the Four-Digit MPIN to log in to the app.
- Once you log in to the app, tap on the Accounts option from the dashboard.
- On the accounts section, select the “Account Statement” option.
- Then select the statement duration of your choice and PDF format.
- Then tap on the “Download” button to download the statement on your phone.
- The password to open the pdf statement will be displayed on the screen. Read the format correctly to know your password.
Method 2 – Indian Bank statement download online using Internet Banking
- Open the Indian Bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone browser. – https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Enter the User ID, captcha code correctly and click on the Login button.
- Then enter your password and click on the Login button.
- From the dashboard, click on the “My Accounts” option from the main menu.
- Then under my accounts, click on the “Statement of Accounts” option from the left side menu.
- From the new page, select your saving account, From date, To date, Format type (as PDF or Excel), and download type as Instant.
- Finally, click on the “Download” button to save the statement on your computer.
Method 3 – Request Statement by Email
You can request the statement by email from Indian bank dedicated website page.
- Open the Indian Bank statement request by email page on phone’s/computer browser – https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/.
- On the request page, enter your account number, the captcha code, and click on the Submit button.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on the Validate button.
- You can now select the duration of the statement on the new page and also confirm your registered email ID.
- The Indian bank statement will be sent to your email id shortly.
- The password to open the statement pdf file will be mentioned in the email.
Must Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
What is my Indian bank statement password?
The statement you have downloaded using the mobile app or received on your email is password protected. To open the statement, the Indian bank has given a format that makes a unique password for each individual account holder.
The password to open Indian Bank account statement is the Account number digits.
Enter your saving account number for SB account statement OR loan account number for LN account statement.
Also Read – How to remove password from bank statement pdf
with the help of this article, you can now easily do India Bank statement download online using your phone. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- How to know Indian bank CIF number in just 1 minute?
- How to view Indian bank passbook online in 2 minutes
- Indian bank net banking registration in 5 minutes
- How to do Indian bank SMS banking registration
- [Quick way] How to block indian bank atm card in 1 minute
- How to get Indian bank mini statement on your phone