How to do ICICI credit card address change online? [in just 5 minutes]
ICICI bank is known for its customer support and many online services. The bank has a wide range of Credit cards to offer to its customers. If you have a credit card from ICICI Bank, this guide is most essential. It is essential to keep your address updated on your credit card. If the address is not updated, the credit card statement or any other deliverables may not reach you. In this article, we will see the step-by-step process of ICICI credit card address change online. The information provided is completely online and doesn’t require you to go to the bank branch and fill out the form. If you don’t login details, then you have to go to the branch to change the address on the icici credit card.
Table of Contents
Requirements to do ICICI credit card Address change online –
- Mobile Number registered with the bank must be with you.
- ICICI netbanking User ID and Password must be with you.
- ICICI bank credit card PIN to register on the iMobile App. Read a detailed guide on How to do ICICI mobile banking registration?
- iMobile MPIN or login details must be known to you.
Step by step process – ICICI Credit card Address change online
There are two methods available to change your address in icici credit card –
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change ICICI credit card address using Internet Banking?
- Open the ICICI bank website on your computer/smartphone browser – icicibank.com
- Click on the Login button and enter your User ID and Password.
- On the dashboard, click on the ‘Overview’ option and then click on the ‘Personal Details‘ option.
- Now, you can see your current address on the screen; here, click on the Update button in front of the address.
- Then select the Credit card option from the screen and enter your new address.
- Enter the new address correctly and select the verification document from – Aadhar card, Voting Card, Driving Licence, and Passport.
- Make sure that the document you upload should be less than 4 MB, and it should be in PDF or JPG file.
- Once you complete the form, click on Submit button.
Your request to change the address is submitted, and the same will be completed in 7 working days.
Also Read – How to update Email ID in ICICI bank in just 5 minutes
Method 2 – How to do ICICI credit card address change online using the iMobile App?
- Step1: Open iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Step2: If you haven’t registered on the app yet, follow this guide on how to register on imobile app using credit card.
- Step3: Now tap on the ‘Cards & Forex‘ option from the main page.
- Step4: Tap on your credit card number.
- Step5: Now, tap on the ‘Manage Card‘ option from the page.
- Step6: Scroll below and then select the ‘Update Contact Details‘ option.
- Step7: Now, enter your new Address here and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step8: On the next screen, you can upload the Proof of Address in PDF or JPG format.
This is how you can complete the icici credit card address change process in easy steps.
Must Read – What is ICICI beneficiary activation time and cooling period? [1 minute read]
In this article, we have seen how to do icici credit card address change online in two easy methods. If you have any doubts regarding your ICICI account, write to us in the comment section below.