ICICI bank provides an online facility to manage the accounts of its customers. You can do almost everything about your account without going to the bank. In this guide, we will see how to change mobile number in ICICI bank via ATM. In case you lost your mobile or changed your primary number then you may want to change register a new number and link it with your ICIC bank account. This guide explains ICICI bank mobile number change procedure in step by step manner and in an easy way.
Table of Contents
Things required for ICICI bank mobile number change.
- Debit Card/ATM Card/Credit card and its PIN to use it in the ATM. Know how to generate ICICI credit card PIN.
- The mobile number which you want to update in the bank.
Ways to change mobile number in ICICI bank.
There are different methods available through which you can update mobile number in your bank account.
- ICICI mobile number change using ATM.
- By filling KYC form at the branch
We will see all the methods in detail.
Method 1 – How to do ICICI bank mobile number change through ATM
- Get your ATM card/Debit card/Credit card and visit the nearest ICICI ATM.
- Insert your card into the machine and enter the PIN.
- From the menu, select More Services option.
- On the new screen, select Register Mobile number option.
- Enter New mobile number by using ATM keypad and then select Yes option.
- Re-enter New Mobile number and select Yes option.
- Please wait while the transaction is being processed. You will get the printed slip and message on the screen “Your request for updation of Mobile number has been accepted and will be processed within 2 working days“.
- Within 2 working days, your new mobile number will be linked with your account and you will receive SMS on a new number about successful registration.
Method 2 – ICICI bank mobile number change by visiting bank branch
Follow this method if you don’t have a Debit/ATM card.
- Visit the bank branch and ask for the KYC form/Mobile number change form.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form. Enter details correctly like account number(Or credit card number), Account holder name, new mobile number, a reason to change mobile number, etc.
- After filling the form, sign the form with the signature registered in the bank. Know how to change signature in ICICI Bank.
- Submit the form to the corresponding executive and get the acknowledgment slip.
- Within 7 working days, your mobile number will be updated.
- You will get the SMS on your new mobile number after it gets updated into the bank system.
You can change or register mobile number in your ICIC bank account via ATM within a few minutes. If you have any doubts regarding ICICI bank mobile number change, feel free to write down in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to find ICICI Bank Customer ID?