ICIC Bank credit cardholders can download the monthly statement of their credit card online from the smartphone or computer. If you have any ICICI credit card, then after a new statement generation, you can view and download ICICI credit card statement. In this guide, we will see how to download icici credit card statement from your phone.
Table of Contents
Things required for ICICI credit card statement download
- The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you to download the statement.
- You must activate the mobile banking or must have an internet banking user id and password to login to your account.
- iMobile App must be downloaded and activated to download icici credit card statement via iMobile App. Know how to do iMobile activation for new users.
How to download ICICI credit card statement online.
There are currently three easy methods available to download and view icici bank credit card –
- Via iMobile App
- Through ICICI internet banking
- Download the statement received over Email.
we will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Download icici bank credit card statement pdf using iMobile app
- Download the iMobile app from the play store/app store for your device.
- Register and activate the iMobile app using this guide.
- Log in to the app with your four-digit MPIN or fingerprint authentication.
- Tap on My Cards option from the main menu.
- Now, select your card from the credit cards section.
- Tap on Statement option and then select the Download statement PDF option
- Now select which month statement you want to download and then tap on the Download button.
- The statement you selected will download on your phone.
- You can view this statement by using any PDF viewer App.
Method 2 – How to download ICICI credit card statement through internet banking
- Login to the internet banking using your ICICI user ID and password at – https://www.icicibank.com/
- From the main menu, click on My Accounts, and then from the drop-down menu, click the e-Statements option.
- From the new page, select the Credit Cards option from the first option and click on the GO button.
- On the new screen, select One Month Statement or Annual Statement option as per your requirement.
- Then select Credit card number and Period.
- In front of the period option, click on the PDF icon, and your statement will download in PDF format.
Must Read – How to change mobile number in ICICI bank
Method 3 – Download ICICI credit card received on the Email
- If you have registered your email address in the bank, then you can receive the monthly credit card statement over the mail.
- Every month, after statement generation, you will receive the statement email from icici bank.
- You can download this PDF statement anytime and view it.
- Please note that you will need a password to open the PDF statement received via Email. Read the following information to know the password to open the icici credit card statement.
How to view PDF statement of ICICI credit card. ICICI bank credit card statement password
To view the statement, you have to enter the password. The password is a unique combination of letters and numbers set by the bank.
- The first four letters of your password are the first four letters of your name, as displayed on your Credit Card.
- The next four digits of the password are date and month of birth (in DDMM format).
- Remember that the password is case sensitive (lowercase). Do not include any special characters or spaces.
- For example, if the name on your Credit Card is Sunil Sharma and your date of birth is October 08, 1983, then your password will be suni0810.
Must Read – How to block ICICI Credit Card instantly
You can download ICICI credit card statement online by sitting at home. In this guide, we have seen the different methods through which you can download ICICI credit card statement in PDF format. If you have any doubts, queries regarding the information provided in this article, then please write down below in the comment section.
- How to know ICICI credit card number : ICIC Virtual Debit Card - 2 Easy Methods
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?