ICICI Credit card can be accessed online using your mobile. If you don’t have our physical card, you can still do an online transaction by knowing the ICICI credit card number, Expiry date, and CVV online. In this guide, we will see how to know the ICICI credit card number, Expiry Date, and CVV number.
Table of Contents
Requirements to know ICICI credit card number.
- iMobile must be installed and activated on your smartphone,
- ICICI Internet banking access – Username and Password.
- Registered Mobile Number must be with you and should be active. Know how to update mobile number in ICICI bank?
How to know ICICI credit card number: 2 Methods
- Using the iMobile App.
- Using ICICI net banking.
we will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to know ICICI credit card number using iMobile App?
- Open iMobile App on your smartphone and log in with MPIN or Fingerprint authentication.
- From the homepage, tap on the Cards Option.
- On the new page, select the Credit card section and tap on your Card number.
- You will now see an ICICI credit card number and Expiry Date.
- To see a CVV number, toggle the button. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the screen to view CVV. Note that for security reasons, if CVV is visible, your card number and Expiry date will be hidden and vice versa.
Please note that to complete an online transaction, you need to turn ON the online transaction channel on your ICICI credit card. Know how to enable E-commerce transactions on ICICI credit card.
Also Read – ICICI credit card PIN generation online
Method 2 – How to know ICICI Credit card number using ICICI netbanking?
- Open ICICI netbanking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- Enter your UserID and Password.
- On the main page, click on the CARDS and LOANS option from the main menu.
- Now, click on the CREDIT CARDS option.
- On the new page, you can see your credit card number. To see full card details, click on the ‘View CVV‘ option.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- On the new page, you can now see the Credit card number and Expiry Date.
- Click on the ‘View CVV‘ option to see the three-digit CVV number.
In these easy steps, you can now view ICICI credit card number from netbanking.
Also Read – How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
In this guide, we have seen two easy methods and learned how to view ICICI credit card number and other details. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in the article, do let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]