ICICI bank credit card users can manage their cards online using iMobile Pay App on the smartphone Or using internet banking. You can easily control online transactions, pay bills, track spends and much more online. One such feature is credit card limit increase. You can easily request for credit card limit increase online using the mobile app and even via SMS. In this guide, we will see how to increase ICICI Credit card limit online.
Things required to request for ICICI bank credit card limit increase.
- iMobile App PIN – You must have iMobile App access and a Credit card must be linked with the app.
- ICICI internet banking Username and Password.
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank should be with you and must be active to receive OTP via SMS.
How to increase ICICI credit card limit – Step by step process
There are currently three methods available to increase the limit of your ICICI credit card –
- By sending SMS
- Via Mobile Banking App
- Through ICICI Internet banking
- By sending Email to ICICI customer Care
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to increase ICICI credit card limit by sending SMS?
- From your registered mobile number, open the Messages App.
- Type CRLIM < <last 4 digits of card> and send this message to 5676766
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS about the credit limit is increased(if you are eligible for limit enhancement)
- If your card is not eligible for a credit limit increase, then you will receive a reply as “You are not currently eligible for limit enhancement“.
Must Read – What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
Method 2 – How to increase ICICI bank credit card limit using iMobile App?
- Open the iMobile App on your smartphone and enter the four-digit PIN.
- Tap on the “My Cards” option from the homepage.
- Select the Credit card from the list for which you want to enhance your credit limit.
- Now, select the “Manage Card” tab from the next page.
- Tap on the “manage Credit Limit” option.
- Drag the Pointer to right up to the end of the limit to increase the limit which is available for your card.
- If your card is eligible for limit enhancement, you can view more amount in the “Available Limit” option than the “Current Limit” option.
Method 3 – How to increase ICICI credit card limit through Internet banking?
- Open the Internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – icicibank.com
- Enter your User ID and Password to login into your account.
- From the main homepage, click on Cards and Loan and then select the credit card.
- Click on the “manage your Card” tab from the next page and then click on the “Edit” button under the “Manage Credit Card Limits” option.
- Enter the desired limit of the card. You will also receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with the bank. Enter this OTP and click on Submit button.
- If you are eligible for the ICICI credit card limit enhancement, there will be a higher amount under the “Maximum Available Credit limit” than the amount under “Existing Limit“.
Method 4 – How to increase the ICICI bank Credit card limit by sending an Email to Customer Care?
If none of the methods mentioned above are working for you, you can try this method to increase your icici credit card limit by providing income proof.
- Login to your Email id and compose a new Email.
- In the “To” field, enter the customer care email id –
ICICI credit card customer Care Email ID – [email protected]
- Now, type a request message about limit enhancement by providing your details –
Hello Team, I hold an ICICI Amazon Pay credit card and would like to place a request for limit enhancement. Card number ending with <Last four digit>. Requesting you to please do the needful and confirm the same. Regards, Your Name
- Once you send this email, your Service Reference Number will receive be sent to your email ID.
- Within 2-3 days you will receive an email asking for your Income proof documents.
- You can send them your salary slip or ITR documents.
- Bank officials will verify your documents and as per the bank’s internal policy, you will be granted the limit enhancement.
- In 7 working days, you will receive an email about your request is accepted or not. If accepted, your credit card limit will be increased and you will receive an SMS about the same.
- If you are not eligible, you will receive an email as “you are not currently eligible for limit enhancement, please try after 6 months”.
Also Read – How to change icici net banking password
You can easily increase limit of your ICICI bank credit card by sitting at home. In this guide, we have seen four easy methods on how to increase ICICI credit card limit online. In case you have any queries/doubts, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to check ICICI home loan status?
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to Block ICICI debit card online/offline? [4 Quick Methods]
- How to check ICICI bank account activation status?
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- ICICI Debit Card tracking and check status in just 1 minute
- How to transfer money without adding beneficiary in ICICI?