How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
ICICI bank credit card users can manage their cards online using the iMobile Pay App on the smartphone Or using internet banking. You can easily control online transactions, pay bills, track spending, and much more online. One such feature is a credit card limit increase. You can quickly request for credit card limit increase online using the mobile App and even via SMS. In this guide, we will see how to increase ICICI Credit card limit online.
Table of Contents
Things required to request for ICICI bank credit card limit increase.
- iMobile App PIN – You must have iMobile App access, and a Credit card must be linked with the App.
- ICICI internet banking Username and Password.
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank should be with you and must be active to receive OTP via SMS.
How to increase ICICI credit card limit – Step-by-step process
There are currently three methods available to increase the limit of your ICICI credit card –
- By sending SMS
- Via Mobile Banking App
- Through ICICI Internet banking
- By sending Email to ICICI customer Care
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to increase ICICI credit card limit by sending SMS?
- From your registered mobile number, open the Messages App.
- Type CRLIM < <last 4 digits of card> and send this message to 5676766
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS that the credit limit has been increased. (if you are eligible for limit enhancement)
- If your card is not eligible for a credit limit increase, you will receive a reply: “You are not currently eligible for limit enhancement.”
Must Read – What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
Method 2 – How to increase ICICI bank credit card limit using iMobile App?
- Open the iMobile App on your smartphone and enter the four-digit PIN.
- Tap on the “My Cards” option from the homepage.
- Select the Credit card from the list for which you want to enhance your credit limit.
- Now, select the “Manage Card” tab from the next page.
- Tap on the “Manage Credit Limit” option.
- Drag the Pointer to right up to the end of the limit to increase the limit which is available for your card.
- If your card is eligible for limit enhancement, you can view more amount in the “Available Limit” option than the “Current Limit” option.
Method 3 – How to increase ICICI credit card limit through Internet banking?
- Open the Internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – icicibank.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login into your account.
- From the main homepage, click on Cards and Loan and then select the credit card.
- Click on the “manage your Card” tab from the next page and then click on the “Edit” button under the “Manage Credit Card Limits” option.
- Enter the desired limit of the card. You will also receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with the bank. Enter this OTP and click on Submit button.
- If you are eligible for the ICICI credit card limit enhancement, there will be a higher amount under the “Maximum Available Credit limit” than the “Existing Limit.”
Must Read – How to download ICICI credit card statement Online
Method 4 – How to increase the ICICI bank Credit card limit by sending an Email to Customer Care?
If none of the methods mentioned above are working for you, you can try this method to increase your icici credit card limit by providing income proof.
- Login to your Email id and compose a new Email.
- In the “To” field, enter the customer care email id –
ICICI credit card customer Care Email ID – email@example.com
- Now, type a request message about limit enhancement by providing your details –
Hello Team, I hold an ICICI Amazon Pay credit card and would like to place a request for limit enhancement. Card number ending with <Last four digit>. Requesting you to please do the needful and confirm the same. Regards, Your Name
- Once you send this email, your Service Reference Number will be sent to your email ID.
- Within 2-3 days, you will receive an email asking for your Income proof documents.
- You can send them your salary slip or ITR documents.
- Bank officials will verify your documents, and as per the bank’s internal policy, you will be granted the limit enhancement.
- In 7 working days, you will receive an email about whether your request is accepted or not. If accepted, your credit card limit will be increased, and you will receive an SMS about the same.
- If you are not eligible, you will receive an email as, “you are not currently eligible for limit enhancement; please try after six months”.
Also Read – How to change icici net banking password
You can easily increase limit of your ICICI bank credit card by sitting at home. In this guide, we have seen four easy methods on how to increase ICICI credit card limit online. In case you have any queries/doubts, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]