ICICI bank gives facility to change your registered address online. If you have moved to a new place, then you will need to update the new Address in the bank. The updated address is required to receive cheque books and other official bank documents. In this guide, we will see ICICI bank address change online procedure step by step and easy words.
Table of Contents
Things required for ICICI bank address change online
- You need a valid address proof in which your Name and full Address is mentioned.
- You must know your ICICI internet banking user ID and Password. Recover User ID from here.
Valid Address proof documents accepted by ICICI Bank
- Aadhar Card
- NAREGA Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
Note that the document scan copy is needed to upload during the ICICI bank address change process. The file should be in PDF/TIFF/JPEG and should not be more than 4 MB. Also, the file should not be password protected.
ICICI bank address change online – Step by step guide
- First of all, open the ICICI bank internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the Login button and enter your User ID and password to login yo your account.
- From the main menu, select Customer Services option.
- From drop-down menu, click on Service Requests option.
- From the various options displayed on the new page, click on Request for address change option.
- On the new page, you can now see your current registered Address and account number/credit card number.
- On the same page, you will need to upload the scan copy of the Valid Address Proof in PDF/TIFF/JPEG format in less than 4MB.
- Also, enter your full Address with proper details like door number, start name, landmark, City, State, PIN code, etc.
- After you enter the Address, agree with the condition that you read the t&c and that, address in the document upload matches the Address you entered in the form. Click on Preview my Address button to view your new Address.
- Once again check the Address and then click on the Submit button.
- Your request is now submitted to the bank, and you can receive Service Request on the screen.
- Within two working days, your new Address will be updated into the system, and you will be notified on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Terms and conditions of ICICI bank address change online.
Read the t&C provided by ICICI bank –
Must Read –How to do ICICI bank mobile number change
You can change the Address in your ICICI bank account via internet banking. This guide about ICICI bank address change online explained all the information in a step by step manner. In case you have any doubt regarding this post, feel free to write down in the comment section below.
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]
- How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to do ICICI bank mobile number change?
- How to check ICICI Credit card balance? [in 2 minutes]