ICICI Bank provides interest certificate online to their customers through internet banking or mobile banking. There is no need to go to the bank branch to get your account/FD interest certificate. In this guide, we will see how to download interest certificate from ICICI bank through mobile/internet banking in step-by-step instructions.
Requirements to download Interest certificate from ICICI bank –
- iMobile App login password (PIN).
- ICICI net banking User ID and password.
- The registered mobile number must be with you.
Once you have all the required details with you, let’s learn the methods to complete this process.
Table of Contents
How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
There are two methods available to download your bank account interest certificate.
- Through Internet Banking
- Using iMobile App
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1- How to download interest certificate from ICICI bank using iMobile App?
Follow these steps –
- Open iMobile App on your smartphone.
Download iMobile Pay app for Android
Download iMobile Pay app for iOS
- Login with PIN or Fingerprint authentication.
- On the main page, tap on ‘Accounts & Deposits‘ option.
- Under Savings account, select your account number.
- You can view the mini statement on the screen. Select ‘More Options‘ tab.
- From the various options, select ‘Interest Certificate‘ option.
- On the new page, select your ‘Account Number‘ and ‘Financial Year‘ from the drop-down menu.
- You can now press ‘Generate PDF‘ button to download interest certificate for the selected financial year.
Method 2 – How to download interest certificate from ICICI bank through netbanking?
Read these steps and follows them as it is –
- Open ICICI net banking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- From the home page, click on ‘Customer Service‘ option from the main menu.
- From drop-down menu, click on ‘Tax Center‘ option.
- From the various options, click Download button in ‘Interest and TDS‘ certificate.
- Select account number and interest period from drop-down list.
- Click on the Download PDF button.
The interest certificate will be saved in PDF format on your computer/smartphone.
In this guide, we have seen two methods to download interest certificate from ICICI bank. If you have any queries/questions regarding the interest certificate, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]