ICICI credit card provides a wide range of advantages and facilities to its customers. In case you have applied for the ICICI credit card and want to track the dispatch status for the same, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see ICICI credit card tracking in a step by step manner.
Things required for ICICI credit card tracking
- Credit card tracking number – You will get this number via SMS and E-mail.
- Mobile number – Bank registered mobile number for registering on the iMobile Banking App. (In case you don’t have a tracking number).
How to track ICICI credit card dispatch details
There are two methods through which you can track the dispatch of your ICICI credit dispatch status. You can track the credit card with the tracking number received via SMS or Email. Also, you can track ICICI credit card even without tracking id. We will see both methods.
Method 1 – ICICI credit card tracking using a tracking ID.
- Step1: First of all, check the SMS or Email to get the tracking ID of the courier company through which the card is dispatched.
- Step2: Open the link given in the SMS or Email for tracking the card.
- Step3: enter the tracking number in the given field and click on the Track Shipment button.
- Step4: You can view the status of your icici credit card. You can also check the expected delivery date of your card.
Method 2 – ICICI credit card tracking without tracking number.
In case you haven’t got any tracking number, but your card is dispatched then you can track the status of your card using the iMobile App.
- Step1: Download the ICICI iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Step2: Now, you have to register on the iMobile App using your registered mobile number and credit card details. You will need to verify the mobile number by entering OTP.
- Step3: On the final step, enter the Credit card PIN to complete the registration. If you dont have credit card PIN, then generate ICICI credit card PIN by reading this guide.
- Step4: Set the App Login PIN of your choice for easy login. You can also set the Fingerprint reader for quick login.
- Step5: Once you login to the iMobile App, select the Services option from the bottom menu.
- Step6: Now, tap on Check Status and then select Track deliverables.
- Step7: Select the card number and click on the Submit button.
- Step8: You can now view the status of your ICICI credit card on the screen.
In this way, you can easily do ICICI credit card tracking with or without a tracking number.
In this guide, we have seen how you can track the ICICI credit card and check the status of your credit card. In case you have any doubts regarding this guide, you can write below in the comment section.
- How to add beneficiary in ICICI Bank?- 2 Easy methods
- How to update Email ID in ICICI bank in just 5 minutes
- How to check ICICI Credit card balance in 2 minutes?
- How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
- How to check ICICI bank credit card reward points
- How to do ICICI bank KYC update online
- How to change icici net banking password