ICIC bank provides a wide range of Credit Cards to its customer. If you have an ICICI credit card, then it is important to keep your mobile number and email ID updated with the bank. If you have recently changed your primary email ID, then you must also change it in ICICI bank. In this guide, we will see how to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online step-by-step.
Table of Contents
Requirements to change ICICI Credit card Email ID change –
- ICICI Internet banking User ID and Password must be with you.
- The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you.
Once you have all the required things with you, let’s know the online process to change email id for your credit card –
How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? -Step by Step method.
For Credit card users, you can change the email id without entering card details –
- Step1: Open the ICICI bank website on your computer/smartphone browser. – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Step2: Click on the LOGIN button and enter your UserID and Password. You can also log in with your mobile number and OTP.
- Step3: From the main menu, click on the “Overview” option and then select the “Personal Details” option.
- Step4: Now, click on the “Update Email ID” option.
- Step5: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Submit button.
- Step6: Now, on the new page, click on the option called – “For Email updation in credit card, please click here“.
- Step7: Select your credit card number from the list and then Enter your new email id on the screen.
- Step8: Click on the ‘Submit’ option in front of the Email ID section.
Done! Your email id is now updated with the system.
How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card using iMobile App?
You can also change your email id using the iMobile pay App on your smartphone.
- Open the iMobile Pay App on your phone.
- Log in with a PIN or fingerprint authentication.
- Tap on the ‘Cards and Forex‘ option from the homepage.
- Now, tap on the ‘Credit card number‘.
- Tap on the ‘Manage Card‘ option from the screen.
- Now, scroll below and select the ‘Update Email ID‘ option.
- You can now enter your new email id and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this number and click on Verify button.
Done! your email ID is now changed.
In this short guide, we have seen the step-by-step instruction on how to change email id in icici credit card online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to do ICICI credit card address change online? [in just 5 minutes]