ICICI bank credit card users can receive a PDF statement in their mail, or you can download the pdf statement online via mobile app or internet banking. This account statement is password-protected, and you need to enter the password whenever you open ICICI bank statement. In this guide, we will see what is the ICICI credit card statement password and how to remember it so that you can open it anytime. We will also know how to remove password from statement so that if you send it to someone, they don’t need to enter the password.
Table of Contents
What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
First of all, know How to download ICICI credit card statement Online
☛ The statement received via Email has a specific password format. The password is 8 words long and the first four characters are alphabets and the last four digits are numbers.
☛ The first four characters of the password are the first four alphabets of your first name. E.g., If your name is Sunil, then the first four characters of the password will be suni.
☛ The last four characters of the password are the date and month of your date of birth in DDMM format. E.g., If your date of birth is 09th Oct 1992, then the last four characters of the password are 0910
So, your name is Sunil, and your birth date is 09th October 1991, then your ICICI credit card statement password is suni0910.
This eight-character password is required to be entered every time you open the pdf statement. Sometimes it becomes hectic to enter a password if you send it to someone for some documentation, and you need to tell them the password every time. It’s better to remove the password and then send it to the concerned person, but generally, there is no straightforward way to remove a password from the pdf file.
But we have a workaround to remove a password from a pdf file, which is very simple and does its job perfectly. W will see how to do it.
Must Read – ICICI credit card activation within 5 minutes
How to remove password from PDF account statement?
- Locate the PDF statement you downloaded from ICICI internet banking or mobile banking.
- Open the google chrome browser on your computer and drag this file into the new window.
- The statement will open in the browser, and you will be asked to enter the password.
- After you enter the password correctly, you can view the statement.
- Press Ctrl+P for windows OR CMD+P for mac from the keyboard to print the file.
- From the print menu, select Print as PDF option and click on the Print option.
- The downloaded pdf file will now have any password.
With this simple trick, you can easily remove password from icici credit card statement pdf file.
Must Read – How to block ICICI Credit Card instantly
In its guide, we have seen what is the ICICI credit card statement password and how to remove it completely. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this guide, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to know ICICI credit card number : ICIC Virtual Debit Card - 2 Easy Methods
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?