ICICI bank provides a wide range of credit cards to choose from. You can avail many benefits, savings using ICICI credit cards. One such card they are offering currently is Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. You can get 5% cash back by shopping on the Amazon website and app. If you have applied for ICICI credit card and your card is approved, then you need to activate the card first before using it online. In this guide, we will see the step by step procedure on ICICI credit card activation. The article explains all the information in simple and easy words.
Table of Contents
Things required for ICICI credit card activation
- The mobile number registered with bank should be with you.
- Your ICICI credit card number and CVV number.
- ICICI bank internet banking user ID (If you dont have user id, then you can know icici user id by reading this guide.
- Your mobile number should be active to receive an OTP via SMS.
Must Read – How to do ICICI mobile banking registration
How to do ICICI credit card activation – Step bt step guide
There are two sections to activate ICICI credit card. In the first part, you need to register for internet banking using your credit card number. In the second part, you can generate the card PIN. We will see both the parts in detail.
Part 1 – Register for ICICI internet banking
- Open the ICICI internet banking website and click on Login button. – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Now, enter the User ID, which you got via SMS after your credit card got approved. If you don’t have the user id, then you can know it by reading this guide – forgot ICICI user ID.
- Click on the Get Password option from the screen.
- On the new page, click on the Proceed button after reading the information about password generation.
- Enter your User ID again and registered mobile number in the given field. Click on the GO button to submit the request.
- You will now receive a Unique Reference Number (URN) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this URN on the next screen and click on GO button.
- After verification of OTP/URN, you can now set the internet banking password. Re-enter the password for checking correctness. Click on GO button to finish the process.
- Your password is now generated and you can log in to the internet banking to manage your credit card.
Part 2 – Generate ICICI credit card PIN
- Login to the ICICI internet banking using your user id and password.
- Click on the Over View option from the main dashboard.
- Now, click on the Generate/change card PIN option.
- Select Generate credit card PIN from the new page.
- Now, select your credit card number from the drop-down list and enter the CVV of your credit card. Click on the Submit button to go to the next verification step.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the given field and click on Submit button to verify the OTP.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can set a four-digit card PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the PIN to confirm and click on GENERATE NOW button.
- ICICI credit card activation process is now completed, and your card PIN is generated successfully. The same message will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive an SMS informing about ICICI credit card PIN generation.
Your Credit card is now active and you can use the card for online shopping, POS machine, or at ATM.
You can activate your ICICI credit card sitting at home. There is no need to go to the bank for receiving card PIN or going to the bank for card activation. This guide explains ICICI credit card activation online sitting at home. In case, you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]
- How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to do ICICI bank mobile number change?
- How to check ICICI Credit card balance? [in 2 minutes]