ICICI internet banking provides users to do banking at their fingertips. You can do almost every transaction, avail bank facilities with your smartphone/computer by sitting at home. To use internet banking, you must know the user id and password. If you forgot any of these two, you could not log in to your account. In the previous guide, we have seen how to recover/generate ICICI net banking user id. In today’s guide, we will see how to change ICICI net banking password online.
Table of Contents
Things required to change ICICI net banking Password
- Registered mobile number – The mobile number registered in the bank should be with you. This number will be used to verify your identity by sending OTP via SMS.
- User ID – you must know the ICICI net banking user id to change the password.
How to change ICICI net banking password? – Step by step guide
- Open the ICICI net banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the Get Password option from the login page.
- On the new window, click on the Proceed button after reading the instructions about the ICICI net banking password reset.
- Enter the User ID and registered mobile number on the new page. Click on the Go button to proceed.
- You will now receive an OTP (Unique number) on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the new page and click on the GO button.
- Your password is now changed. You can log in with your user id and new password.
What is ICIC net banking password format?
- Remember that the ICIC net banking password should be at least 8 characters long and maximum 28 characters long
- Should contain at least one number
- Should contain at least one special character
- Should contain at least one upper case alphabet and one lower case alphabet.
Must Read – How to change User ID in ICICI net banking
How to secure your Internet banking account?
It is crucial to secure your user name and password to avoid possible fraud.
- Do now share your user id and password to anyone.
- Do not login to your account from public computers like from the cafe, company office computer, friend’s computer, etc/
- Do not share the OTP with anyone.
- If someone calls you regarding your card is blocked, do not share any details about your bank details, internet banking user id, or password.
In this guide, we have seen how to change ICICI net banking password online. You can do this process from your phone/computer. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in ICICI Net Banking? - 2 Easy Methods
- How to enable online transaction in ICICI credit card? 3 Easy Methods
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
- How to check ICICI bank account activation status?
- ICICI Debit Card tracking and check status in just 1 minute
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]