ICICI bank provides many services online. ICICI gives online access to manage customers’ accounts, cards, loan accounts on the go on their phone. One such service is to get passbook statement online without going to the branch or ATM. In this guide, we will see how to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online on the phone/computer.
Table of Contents
Requirements to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online –
- Registered Mobile number.
- iMobile App must be installed on your phone.
- ICICI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Whatsapp App must be installed to get Passbook statement on Whatsapp.
- The mobile number should be recharged with the appropriate plan so that you can send an SMS, call.
How to get ICICI bank passbook statement online?
There are five methods available to get Passbook/mini statement on your mobile/computer.
- By sending SMS
- By Calling Customer Care
- Using Whatsapp banking
- By Using iMobile Pay App
- Through ICICI Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get ICICI bank Passbook Statement online by Sending SMS?
- Open the SMS app on your smartphone.
- Type ITRAN [space] last 6 digit of account number and send to 9215676766
- In a few minutes, you will receive SMS which shows you the last three transactions in your account.
Method 2 – Get ICICI Bank Passbook Statement by Missed Call
- Open a Call Dialer on your registered mobile phone.
- Dial ICICI bank mini statement number – 9594613613
- Wait till the call gets disconnected automatically.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS with the last three transactions done in your account.
Method 3 – How to get ICICI Bank Passbook Statement Online using Whatsapp?
You can register to Whatsapp banking to manage your account from Whatsapp for Android and iOS phones.
- First of all, log in to Whatsapp using the same number that you linked with your icici bank account.
- Then save ICICI bank Whatsapp Banking Number on your phone – 8640086400
- Now, you can directly open ICICI WhatsApp chat by clicking this link – wa.me/918640086400
- You can send Menu in the chat.
- From the menu, select the ‘Banking Services‘ option from the menu.
- Now, select the ‘Check last 5 transactions‘ option.
- You will receive the last five transactions done in your bank account.
- To get 5 more transactions, click on the Yes button.
Method 4 – How to get ICICI Bank passbook statement using iMobile App?
- Download iMobile Pay App on your smartphone.
- Register on the app using mobile number, debit card details.
- Login to the app using four digit MPIN.
- You can now tap on Statement option below your account number. Select the duration to view passbook statement.
- Done! you can view and download statement on your phone.
Method 5 – How to get ICICI bank passbook online using Internet banking?
- Open ICICI bank internet banking website on your computer – icicibank.com
- Click on the Login button and enter your Username and Password.
- Once you logged in to your account, click on the ‘Bank Account’ from the menu and then click on ‘Accounts’ option.
- Then click on ‘View mini statement‘ option from the screen.
- You can click view the last 10 transactions done on your account.
In this guide, we have seen ICICI bank passbook statement online using 5 different methods. each method is easy to perform and you can do it easily on your own. If you have any doubt, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to find ICICI Bank Customer ID?