ICICI bank provides many services online. ICICI gives online access to manage customers’ accounts, cards, and loan accounts on their phones. One such service is to get passbook statement online without going to the branch or ATM. In this guide, we will see how to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online on the phone/computer.
Table of Contents
What do you need to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- Registered Mobile number.
- iMobile App must be installed on your phone.
- ICICI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- WhatsApp App must be installed to get Passbook statement on Whatsapp.
- The mobile number should be recharged with the appropriate plan so that you can send an SMS or call.
How to get ICICI bank passbook statement online?
Five methods are available to get Passbook/mini statement on your mobile/computer.
- By sending SMS
- By Calling Customer Care
- Using Whatsapp banking
- By using the iMobile Pay App
- Through ICICI Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Get ICICI bank Statement online by Sending SMS
- Open the SMS app on your smartphone.
- Type ITRAN [space] last six digits of account number and send it to 9215676766
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS showing the last three transactions in your account.
Method 2 – By Missed Call
- Open a Call Dialer on your registered mobile phone.
- Dial ICICI bank mini statement number – 9594613613
- Wait till the call gets disconnected automatically.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS with the last three transactions done in your account.
Method 3 – Using Whatsapp
You can register to Whatsapp banking to manage your account from Whatsapp for Android and iOS phones.
- First of all, log in to Whatsapp using the same number that you linked with your icici bank account.
- Then save ICICI bank Whatsapp Banking Number on your phone – 8640086400
- Now, you can directly open ICICI WhatsApp chat by clicking this link – wa.me/918640086400
- You can send Menu in the chat.
- From the Menu select the ‘Banking Services‘ option from the Menu.
- Now, select the ‘Check last 5 transactions‘ option.
- You will receive the last five transactions done in your bank account.
- To get 5 more transactions, click on the Yes button.
Method 4 – Using iMobile App
- Download iMobile Pay App on your smartphone.
- Register on the App using your mobile number and debit card details.
- Log in to the App using a four-digit MPIN.
- You can now tap on the Statement option below your account number. Select the duration to view passbook statement.
- Done! You can view and download statement on your phone.
Method 5 – Using Internet Banking
- Open the ICICI bank internet banking website on your computer – icicibank.com.
- Click on the Login button and enter your Username and Password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Bank Account’ from the Menu and then click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Then click on the ‘View mini statement‘ option from the screen.
- You can click to view the last ten transactions done on your account.
In this guide, we have seen ICICI bank passbook statement online using five different methods. Each method is easy to perform, and you can do it yourself. If you have any doubts, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to know ICICI credit card number : ICIC Virtual Debit Card - 2 Easy Methods
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?