ICIC bank has a best in class online digital services for their customers. To take benefits on the online services you must have a registered mobile number, Cusomer ID as a user id for internet banking, and a password for login. Also, you must have a mobile number that is registered with the bank. If you have forgotten the customer ID of your ICICI bank account, then you may miss some online services.
As ICICI uses customer ID as a User ID for internet banking you must know the ICICI bank customer ID at least for the first time login (Later you can change the username as per your choice). In this guide, we will see how to find ICICI Bank customer ID without going to the branch.
Table of Contents
Requirements to know ICICI bank customer ID –
- The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you.
- Bank Account number.
- Passbook/Chequebook or Printed Statement.
- Welcome Letter received after you opened the Account or Credit Card.
A] How to find ICICI bank customer ID offline?
If you don’t have ICIC netbanking UserID and password with you, you can try the following methods to get ICICI bank Customer ID –
1. Get Customer ID using Passbook
ICICI bank provides Passbook for Saving Account Holders. Get the passbook and open its first page. You can see your personal details such as name, Address, Mobile number, etc. In the other half, you can see the bank details like Branch Name, Address, IFSC number, and your Customer ID. You can note down the customer id for future use.
2. How to find ICICI Bank customer ID using Chequebook?
On the first page of the Checkbook, you can see your name, account number, address, and Customer ID printed.
3. How to know ICICI bank customer ID using Welcome Letter?
Once you have opened the Account or taken a Credit card from ICICI bank, the branch sends you the Welcome letter at your registered address. Know how to change address in ICICI bank online.
4. Use printed Statement to know your ICICI bank Customer ID
If you have taken a printed statement from the branch, and the copy is still with you, you can get the customer ID printed on it.
B] How to find ICIC bank customer ID online?
If you have access to Internet Banking, then you can find customer ID easily.
- Open ICICI bank website on your computer/smartphone browser – icicibank.com
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your UserID and password to log in. You can also “Login with Mobile” by entering the Mobile number, ATM PIN, and OTP received on your number.
- Once you logged in, click on ‘Accounts‘ from the main menu.
- Then click on the ‘View Detailed Statement’ option from the left side menu.
- Now, click on the ‘Statement over Mail‘ option.
- Select the duration of the statement from the screen and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an Email from ICICI which contains a statement in PDF format.
- You can open the PDf statement by entering the Password. The password format is explained in the statement email.
- Once you open the statement you can see the Customer ID printed on it.
With these simple 10 steps, you can easily get your Customer ID.
In this article, we have seen different offline and online methods to solve how to find ICICI bank customer ID by sitting at home. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]