Every bank account holder needs to update their KYC details with the bank to avail all services provided by the bank. As per RBI guidelines, “Know Your Customer” (KYC) should be done by the customers, and banks should encourage customers to do so. ICICI bank has come with a solution that gives users the freedom to do KYC online. In this guide, we will see how to do ICICI bank KYC update online and what documents are needed to update KYC online in ICICI bank.
Table of Contents
Documents that can be updated via ICICI KYC update online facility.
You can update the following things online –
- Add PAN card number
- Update Address
- Update Emai ID
- Add Nominee details
- Add Aadhar Number
Things required to update ICICI KYC online
- Internet banking access – You should have an icici internet banking user id and password. Know how to register for ICICI net banking.
- Registered Mobile number – You must have your mobile number with you, and the mobile number must be active to receive OTP.
We will see how to do it via net banking.
How to do ICICI bank KYC update online via Internet Banking
- Step1: First of all, open the ICICI net banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Step2: Now, log in with your User ID and password. From the dashboard, click on OVERVIEW option from the main menu and then select Personal Details from the sub-menu.
- Step3: Update Address: Click on Update Address from the page to edit/change your communication address. Read a detailed guide about how to change the address in icici bank.
- Step4: Update Email ID – Click on the Update Email option from the page. Select the account number/credit card number from the list and then enter your new Email Address. Click on Submit button to update the email id. Note that all future communications like E-statement, transaction alerts will be sent to your new email id.
- Step5: Add Nominee details – Click on the Update button beside the nominee option from the page. Enter the Name of the Nominee, Relation with account holder, and age of the nominee. Click on the Update button to save the changes. Read detailed information about how to add nominee in icici online.
- Step6: Update PAN – Click on Update PAN, and from the new page, select your account number, enter the account holder’s name, PAN number. Click on Submit button to save the changes. Note that, PAN card number will be validated with NSDL and will be verified within 1 working day.
Must Read – How to block ICICI Credit Card instantly
How to update Aadhar Card in ICICI bank
ICICI Bank doesn’t provide any online option to update the Aadhar card details. You need to visit the bank branch to update Aadhar.
- Go to your nearest bank branch and ask for the KYC update form.
- Enter the account number, account holder name, and other required information in the form.
- Tick mark on the Update Aadhar option from the form and enter your Aadhar card number.
- Attach the Aadhar card photocopy with the form. Sign the form and the photocopy.
- Submit the form to the bank executive. The executive will verify your details and will take fingerprint verification for Aadhar verification.
- After successful verification, your Aadhar number will be updated in the bank account.
Must Read – What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
You can update your KYC details online via ICICI net banking facility. If you have any doubts regarding ICICI bank KYC update online, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]