ICICI bank has one of the best banks that provides online digital services to its customers at their fingertips. One such service is to see virtual debit card. In this guide, we will see how to see virtual debit card in ICICI online.
Table of Contents
Requirements to see ICICI debit card online –
- You must know the ICICI netbanking user id and password to log in to Internet banking. Know how to register for ICICI net banking online.
- iMobile App must be installed and registered on your smartphone. Know how to do iMobile app registration online.
How to see virtual debit card in ICICI bank online?
We will see two methods to get the ICICI debit card online –
- Using Internet Banking
- Using iMobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to see virtual debit card in ICICI bank using Internet banking
- Open ICICI netbanking website on your computer/smartphone – icicibank.com
- Login using User id and password. (You can also log in with a mobile number and OTP)
- On the main login page, click on the ‘Cards&Loans‘ option.
- Now, from the sub-menu, click on the ‘Debit/ATM card‘ option.
- You can now view the virtual card on the screen. Click on the ‘Show’ option to see the card details.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- You can now view the virtual card details such as card number, CVV, and expiry date.
Method 2 – View ICICI debit card online using iMobile App
You must install and register on iMobile app before you start using the app. Read how to do mobile banking registration on your phone.
- Open iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app using four-digit PIN or fingerprint authentication.
- From the home page, from the savings account section, tap on the Debit Card option.
- You can now the Debit card number and Expiry date on the screen. Press the ‘Show CVV‘ button to view the CVV number of your card.
That it! You now have debit card details without having a physical debit card with you. You can use the card details to shop on eComm transactions.
Before using the card online, you must enable the card for Ecomm transactions using internet banking or iMobile app.
How to enable Online transactions for ICICI debit card?
There are two methods from which you can enable online transactions-
Using iMobile App – Log in to iMobile App and tap on debit card option from saving account section, then from next screen, enable Ecom transaction.
Read the detailed guide on how to enable online transactions for ICICI debit card.
We have seen how to see virtual debit card in ICICI bank online, which will let you use your debit card without having physical debit card with you. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to find ICICI Bank Customer ID?