ICICI bank credit card owners can now generate their credit card PIN online. There is no need to go to the bank to receive a PIN leaflet by standing in a long queue. ICICI bank provides a wide range of online facilities to its credit card users. You can manage your credit card using a mobile app or internet banking. In this guide, we will see how to generate ICICI credit card PIN online. The guide explains all the details in a step by step manner. ICICI credit card pin generation online process is very simple and can be done within 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
Things required for ICICI credit card PIN generation online
- You need a User Name for Internet banking. This Username is sent to you by the bank via SMS when your card gets approved. If you don’t know the Username, you can retrieve it by reading this guide.
- Bank registered Mobile number for OTP verification.
- You need an active credit card and CVV number for PIN generation.
Step by step procedure for ICICI credit card PIN generation online.
There are two parts to generate the ICIC credit card PIN for the first time.
Part 1 – Register for Internet banking
- First of all, you need to register on the ICICI internet banking using a User ID. If you don’t have user id, follow this guide to know icici user id.
- Open the ICICI bank internet banking on your smartphone/computer – https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Click on the LOGIN button on the homepage.
- Now, enter your User ID and click on Get Password.
- On the next page, enter the User ID and registered mobile number. Click on GO to go to the next step.
- Now, you will soon receive a unique reference number(URN) on your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Enter this URN and User ID and then click on the GO button.
- On the new page, you can now enter the password of your choice. Enter the password again for checking correctness.
- ICICI login password is now generated, and you can log in to internet banking.
Part 2 – Generate PIN for ICICI credit card
- On the main screen of internet banking, click on the OverView option menu and then select My View option.
- From the left menu, click on Change/Generate PIN option.
- Select the Credit Card PIN option on the new page.
- Now, select the credit card number from the list and enter the CVV of this card and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the provided box and click on the Submit button.
- You can now enter the Credit card PIN of your choice. Re-enter the password and click on the Submit button.
- Your ICIC credit card pin generation online process is now completed, and PIN is now set. The same message will be displayed on the screen, and you will receive SMS also about this information.
By these simple steps, you can quickly generate the ICICI credit card PIN.
This guide explains ICICI credit card pin generation online in an easy way. If you have any doubts regarding this guide, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to find ICICI Bank Customer ID?