ICICI credit card users can use their credit cards online without needing a physical card with them. This can be done by viewing the ICICI credit card number online from App on the Net banking website. But to transact online, you need to turn ON online transactions on your card. By default, your card comes with the E-Commerce and International transaction disabled, and you need to manually turn it ON. In this guide, we will see how to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions in step-by-step easy methods.
Table of Contents
Requirements to turn on online transactions for ICICI credit card –
- ICICI Internet banking login – UserID and Password.
- ICICI Mobile App – iMobile App registered, and MPIN must be known.
- A registered Mobile Number must be with you.
- The mobile number should be active and must be able to receive OTP.
Once you have everything required, you can turn on online transactions on your card.
How to Activate ICICI credit card for Online transaction – 3 Easy Methods
There are three easy methods provided by ICICI bank –
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to activate ICICI credit card for Online transactions using the iMobile App?
You can easily turn on online shopping transactions using Mobile App within a minute.
- Open the iMobile App and log in using MPIN. Know how to change MPIN in iMobile App.
- On the main page, tap on the CARDS option.
- Now, select your credit card number and then tap on the Manage Card option.
- Now, enable the Online option for the Domestic option.
Also Read – What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
Method 2 – How to enable ICICI credit card for Online transactions using ICICI netbanking?
- Open the ICICI website on your mobile/computer browser – https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Entet UserID and Password.
- Click on the CARDS option from the main menu.
- Click on the Credit cards option from the sub-menu.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage Credit Card Usage‘ option.
- You can now turn ON the Online transaction option from the screen. Also, enter the per transaction limit if you want to.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on the Submit button.
Your ICICI credit card is now activated for Online transactions.
Method 3 – How to activate ICICI credit card for Online transactions using Whatsapp banking?
This is a very easy method to do. By using Whatsapp, you can easily turn on Online transactions on your ICICI credit card.
- Save ICICI WhatsApp banking mobile number on your phone – +918640086400 OR you can open this link to directly open ICICI bank Whatsapp chat – wa.me/918640086400
- Type Hi and send the message.
- In the reply, you receive a MENU.
- Tap on the All Services option. OR type All services and send.
- From the menu, select the ‘Credit Card‘ option and tap on the SEND button.
- Now, tap on the Credit Card Services option.
- Select the Manage My Card option.
- Select Turn on Online transaction.
- Enter OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Your credit card online transaction is now turned on.
In this guide, we have seen how to activate ICICI Credit Card for online transactions using three easy methods. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, do let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]