ICICI Bank offers a wide range of Credit Card variants to customers in India. You can get Lifetime Free Card with a good reward points scheme with ICICI credit card. If you already have an ICICI credit card, you may want to check the available balance on your card. You can check ICICI credit card balance online using your mobile via an App, internet banking, and SMS. In this guide, we will see how to check ICICI credit card balance in step by step guide.
Table of Contents
Things required to check ICICI credit card balance
- Registered Mobile number should be with you – Mobile must be active and able to receive SMS
- ICICI internet banking Username and Password – To check balance using internet banking
- iMobile App Login PIN – To check the balance using a mobile App
How to check ICICI credit card balance
There are currently three methods available to check ICIC credit card balance online
- Via SMS (Without Internet)
- Using Whatsapp App for Smartphone
- Using iMobile App
- Using Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to check ICICI Credit card balance by sending SMS (Without Internet)
You may end up a situation where there is no internet on your phone and you want to check the available limit on your icici credit card. You can do it by sending an SMS.
- Open the SMS app on your phone and create new SMS.
- Type IBALCC <Last six digit card number>
- Send this SMS to 9215676766
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a reply SMS with the available balance on your icici credit card.
Must Read – How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
Method 2 – How to check available limit on ICICI credit card using Whatsapp?
You can also use Whatsapp to check your balance on your credit card. You need to have a whatsapp account with the registered mobile number.
- Open the ICICI WhatsApp banking link from your smartphone – https://wa.me/919215676766
- Now the ICICIC WhatsApp banking will open on your WhatsApp app.
- Type “Hi” and send.
- You will receive an SMS that you are now registered for ICICI WhatsApp banking.
- Also, the main menu will be displayed on the screen.
- From the main menu, select the “Banking Services” option and type the number corresponding to it.
- Next, from the sub-menu, select “Check Credit card Limit” and type the corresponding number to it.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a reply with an available limit on your card and an Outstanding Balance to be paid as of now.
Also Read – How to update ICICI bank KYC online
Method 3 – Check available balance on ICICI Credit card using iMobile App
You can manage your credit card, check statements, pay bills and always check available balance using mobile app on your smartphone anytime.
- Download the iMobile app for your smartphone from play store/Appstore.
- Open the app and register using your mobile number, credit card PIN. You can read our details guide on How to do ICICI mobile banking registration within 5 minutes.
- Now, login to the app using PIN or Biometric Authentication.
- On the main page of the app, click on the credit card number and then on the next page, you can view the “Available Limit” on your card.
Must Read – What is my ICICI credit card statement password?
Method 4 – How to check ICICI credit card balance using Internet Banking
You can also see the internet banking services to manage your credit card, view statement, block credit card, and view available limits. You must register for an ICICI internet banking first.
- Open the ICICI bank website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the Login button and enter your ICICI username and Password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the Cards menu option.
- From the sub-menu, click on the Credit Cards option.
- On the new page, you can view the “Available Limit” for your credit card.
In this guide, we have seen four methods on how to check ICICI credit card balance online using your phone. In case you have any queries/questions, please let us know in the comment section below.
Also Read –
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]
- How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to do ICICI bank mobile number change?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- How to know ICICI credit card number? 2 Easy Methods