ICICI Bank gives users to access their accounts using net banking and smartphone App. You can download account statement online in PDF format. If you want to get the Email statement by Email, this is also possible. Using ICICI net banking, you can quickly get ICICI bank statement by Email. In this guide, we will see how to receive ICICI bank statement by Email in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirements for ICICI bank statement by Email –
- ICICI net banking Username
- ICICI net banking Password
- Email must be linked and updated in your account. Know how to change email id in icici bank.
With these login details and email id, you can easily get the statement over mail.
Step to get ICICI bank Statement by Email –
- Step1: Open the ICICI bank website on your computer/smartphone browser – icicibank.com
- Step2: Click on the Login button.
- Step3: Enter your username and password to log in.
- Step4: Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Bank Accounts‘ option from the main menu.
- Step5: Then click on the ‘Accounts‘ option from the sub-menu.
- Step6: Now, on the new page, you can view the account number, balance, etc. Here, click on the ‘View Detailed Statement‘ option.
- Step7: On the new page, click on the ‘Statement over Mail‘ option.
- Step8: Now, select the duration of the statement – From and To.
- Step9: Also, confirm the email id displayed on the screen and click on Submit button.
- Step10: The statement will be created and sent to your email id within a few minutes.
- Step11: Now, log in to your Email and an open email sent by ICICI bank.
- Step12: Open the Bank statement attached to the statement.
- Step13: You will need a password to open the statement. The format of the password is explained below.
What is the password for ICICI bank statement?
The format for the ICICI bank statement sent by Email is – First four letters of your name and date of birth and month in DDMM.
For Example – If your account name is Rajesh and your Date of Birth is 02 May 1997, The ICICI bank statement password is – RAJE0205
In this guide, we have seen easy steps to get an ICICI bank statement by Email. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]