ICICI bank provides many digital banking facilities to its customers and account holder. One such service is to get ICICI Bank mini statement online from your phone. In this guide, we will see how to get ICICI bank Mini statement online without going to the ATM or branch.
Table of Contents
Requirements for ICICI bank mini statement –
- The mobile number which is registered with the bank must be with you.
- Mobile should be active and recharged to be able to send SMS and make calls. (for mini statement by SMS)
- Whatsapp must be installed on your smartphone with the same number as registered in the bank. (For mini statement on WhatsApp)
- ICICI iMobile Pay App must be installed on your smartphone. (For mini statement using App)
- ICICI Net banking login – User ID, Password, or Customer ID.
Once you have everything in place, we will know the methods to get mini statements.
Methods to get ICICI bank mini statement online.
- By sending SMS.
- By Missed Call.
- From Whatsapp.
- Using the iMobile Pay App.
- From ICICI netbanking.
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get ICICI Bank mini statement online by sending SMS?
- Open Messaging on your phone.
- Create new SMS and type – ITRAN [space] Last 6 digits of the account number.
- Send this SMS to the following Number-
ICICI Bank mini statement number – 9215676766
- Now, you will receive an SMS with icici Bank mini statement with the last three transactions.
Also Read – How to do ICICI bank mobile number change
Method 2 – How to get ICICI Bank mini statement online by Missed Call?
- Open the dialer app on your phone.
- Call the following number –
ICICI Bank mini statement by missed call number – 9594613613
- Wait till the call gets disconnected automatically.
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS in which the last three transactions of your bank account.
Method 3 – Get ICIC mini statement online using WhatsApp.
You must have a Whatsapp installed on your phone with a registered mobile number.
- First of all, save the ICICI Whatsapp number on your phone – 8640086400
- Open WhatsApp and open a new chat with ICIC WhatsApp banking.
- You can directly click on this link to open ICICI WhatsApp chat – https://wa.me/918640086400.
- Type Menu and send.
- Now, in reply, you will get the Menu. Select the ‘Banking Services‘ option and type & send the number corresponding to the option.
- Now, in reply, you will get the bank account-related option. Here, select the ‘Last 5 transactions‘ option and type & send the number corresponding to the option.
- You can now get the last five transactions on Whatsapp.
- If you want to see more than 5 transactions, tap on the Yes button.
Method 4 – How to get ICICI Bank mini statement online using the iMobile App?
- Open iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Login with four-digit MPIN or fingerprint authentication.
- Now, tap on the Statement option in the Accounts card, below the account number.
- You can now select the statement period.
- You can now view the mini statement on the phone screen.
Method 5 – How to view ICICI Bank mini statement online using ICICI netbanking?
- Open the ICICI bank website on your computer – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your Username and Password to log in.
- Once you log in, click on the ‘Bank Accounts‘ option from the main menu.
- Then from the sub-menu, click on the ‘Accounts‘ option.
- Now, from the screen, under your account number, click on the ‘View Mini Statement‘ option.
- You can now get the last 10 transactions on your screen.
Also Read – How to change ICICI ATM PIN
You can quickly get ICICI Bank mini statement online using your phone with or without the internet. If you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- What is ICICI Bank Statement Password? How to remove ICICI bank statement password in 1 minute
- How to do ICICI credit card PIN generation online? [Within 5 minutes]
- How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
- How to do ICICI bank mobile number change?