Do you have an ICICI account or credit card? If yes, then you must have an internet banking facility provided by the bank. To use internet banking, you need a User ID and password. The User ID is provided by the bank while opening account or after approval of the credit card. If you forgot ICICI user ID, then you cannot log in to your internet banking account. ICICI bank provides the facility to quickly recover forgotten User ID within a few steps. In this guide, we will see how to know ICICI user ID in a step-by-step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to know ICICI user ID
- The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you while doing this process.
- Account number of your ICICI bank OR Debit card number
- If you have an ICICI credit card, then you must know the credit card number to recover user ID.
How to recover ICICI user ID? Step by step process to recover forgotten ICICI user ID.
If you have only a credit card account with icici bank then it is very easy to recover your user id. There is also a method to recover the user id for bank account holders which includes verifying debit card details and account number.
Method 1 – For Bank account holders (using Bank account or Debit card details)
- Step1: Open ICICI netbanking website on your smartphone/computer browser – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Step2: Then click on the Get UseeID option from the screen.
- Step3: From the new screen, select Account Number or Debit Card number. (I have selected bank account number)
- Step4: Enter the account number and click on the GO button.
- Step5: Then enter the registered mobile number on the screen and click on the GO button.
- Step6: On the new screen, you will be asked to enter the numbers corresponding to the letters printed on the backside of the ICICI debit card.
- Step7: Once you enter the digits correctly, click on the GO button.
- Step8: Done! your user id will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Method 2 – For Credit card Users –
- Step1: First of all open the ICICI net banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Step2: Click on the Login button and then click on Get User ID option.
- Step3: On the new window, as a credit card user, select the ‘Credit Card‘ number.
- Step4: For now, we will select a Credit card number as we only have a credit card with us. Enter the credit card number in the given field.
- Step5: Also, enter the mobile number if asked and click on the GO button.
- Step6: You will receive the ICICI user ID on your registered mobile number.
- Step7: Check the SMS received on your mobile to get your user ID.
With these simple steps, you can know the user id if you forgot ICICI user ID. Once you recover the ICIC user id, you can generate a password to get access to your account in icici internet banking. Read how to generate icici net banking password online.
Within a few minutes, you can solve the ‘forgot ICICI user ID’ issue. In case you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to comment down in the comment section below.
- How to know ICICI credit card number : ICIC Virtual Debit Card - 2 Easy Methods
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to activate ICICI credit card for online transactions? 3 Easy Methods
- How to change User ID in icici net banking
- How to download Interest Certificate from ICICI bank?
- How to Enable international transaction on ICICI credit card?
- How to activate ICICI debit card for online transaction within 2 minutes?