Do you have an ICICI account or credit card? If yes, then you must have an internet banking facility provided by the bank. To use internet banking, you need a User ID and password. The User ID is provided by the bank while opening account or after approval of the credit card. If you forgot ICICI user ID, then you cannot log in to your internet banking account. ICICI bank provides the facility to quickly recover forgotten User ID within a few steps. In this guide, we will see how to know ICICI user ID in a step by step manner.
Things required to know ICICI user ID
- The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you while doing this process.
- Account number of your ICICI bank OR Debit card number
- If you have an ICICI credit card, then you must know the credit card number to recover user ID.
How to recover ICICI user ID? Step by step process to get forgot ICICI user ID.
- Step1: First of all open the ICICI net banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Step2: Click on the Login button and then click on Get User ID option.
- Step3: On the new window, select any one option from account number, Debit card number, credit card number, or travel Card.
- Step4: For now, we will select a Credit card number as we only have a credit card with us. Enter the credit card number in the given field.
- Step5: Also, enter the mobile number if asked and click on GO button.
- Step6: You will receive the ICICI user ID on your registered mobile number.
- Step7: Check the SMS received on your mobile to get your user ID.
With these simple steps, you can know the user id if you forgot ICICI user ID.
Must Read – ICICI credit card PIN generation online
Within a few minutes, you can know your forgotten user ID. In case you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to comment down in the comment section below.