ICICI sends a Debit card, checkbook, and other deliverables to your registered address once the new account is opened or you order them online. ICICI has an excellent facility to track debit card and other deliverables and check their status. In this guide, we will see how to do ICICI debit card tracking and check the status online.
Requirements to check ICICI debit card tracking
ICICI Debit card tracking step by step guide
There are three ways to check the status of your ICICI debit card
- Using SMS.
- Track using tracking code.
- Using iMobile App/Net banking.
Method 1 – Check Status from SMS or SMS
- On your registered mobile number, open the SMS app on your phone and find the SMS received from ICICI bank.
- In the SMS, you can get the status of your debit card, whether it is dispatched, out for delivery, etc.
- Similarly, on your registered mail, you will get the Emai from ICICI bank time-to-time about the status of your debit card.
Method 2 – Track ICICI debit card using tracking code
- Once the Debit card is dispatched, you will receive an SMS from the delivery company as well as from ICICI with a tracking code.
- Once you know the tracking id and the delivery partner, you can track debit card online. Generally, ICICI send the deliverables via Bluedart/Delhivery courier or an India Post.
- For Delhivery tracking, open – https://www.delhivery.com/ and enter the tracking code.
- For India Post tracking, Open – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and enter the tracking code.
- You will also receive an SMS/Email when the debit card is ‘Out for Delivery’ and the contact details of the delivery executive.
Method 3 – ICICI Debit Card tracking using iMobile App/ Netbanking
- Open ICICI iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Login with four-digit PIN/Fingerprint verification or a password.
- Then, tap on ‘Services‘ option at the bottom of the page.
- Then tap on ‘Check Status‘ menu option and then select ‘Track Deliverable‘ option.
- Select the account number from the dropdown list, and press Submit button.
- On the new screen, you can see the shipment type, tracking number, dispatch address, etc.
Similarly, you can track through net banking with the same procedure.
In this guide, we have seen how to do ICICI debit card tracking, and status check online process with step-by-step instructions. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to check ICICI home loan status?
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to Block ICICI debit card online/offline? [4 Quick Methods]
- How to check ICICI bank account activation status?
- How to see virtual debit card in ICICI online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to transfer money without adding beneficiary in ICICI?