ICICI Bank Credit cards can be controlled online using internet banking and mobile banking or even phone banking. One of such services is to unblock icici credit card. If you have temporarily blocked your card and want to unblock it, then you can do it online. In this guide, we will see how to UNBLOCK ICICI credit card online in a step-by-step guide.
NOTE – You can only UNBLOCK card only if you have blocked your card temporarily (hotlisted). If you have permanatally blocked your card you cannot unblock it and you have to order new credit card. Know how to block ICICI credit card.
Table of Contents
Requirements to unblock ICICI credit card online –
- Registered mobile number – The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you.
- The mobile number should be active and must be able to receive OTP via SMS.
- ICICI internet banking user id and password if you want to unblock your credit card using internet banking.
- Whatsapp App using the same mobile number as registered in ICICI bank can be used to unblock ICICI credit card.
- You should have an iMobile App LOGIN PIN if you want to unblock your credit card using App.
Methods to unblock ICICI Credit card
There are three methods available to unlock your credit card –
- Using iMobile App
- Using Whatsapp App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to UNBLOCK ICICI credit card online using iMobile App
- Open iMobile App on your smartphone.
- Then enter LOGIN PIN or biometric authentication.
- Once you log in to the App, tap on the Manage button under your credit card section.
- Now, tap on the ‘Card Unblock‘ option under your card details.
- Now you can confirm your action to unblock ICICI credit card using imobile App.
Method 2 – How to UNBLOCK ICICI credit card using WhatsApp
- Save ICICI credit card Whatsapp banking on your phone or directly tap on this phone number – 8640086400
- Verify your identity by entering the OTP received on your phone.
- Now, type ‘Menu’ and send.
- Then select the ‘Credit Card Services‘ option.
- Now, select the ‘Block/Unblock My Credit Card‘ option.
- Now, you can select the ‘Unblock‘ button.
- You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on WhatsApp and send it on WhatsApp.
- Now, your Credit card is Unblocked, and you can use it usually.
Must Read – How to increase ICICI credit card limit online?
In this guide, we have seen how to unblock ICICI credit card online using two methods. If you have any doubt, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to unblock ICICI debit card online? [4 Quick methods]
- How to get ICICI bank statement by Email?
- How to get ICICI bank mini statement online? [In 1 minute]
- How to get ICICI bank Passbook statement online?
- I forgot ICICI MPIN. How to change MPIN in ICICI Mobile App?
- How to do ICICI credit card address change online? [in just 5 minutes]
- How to change Email ID in ICICI credit card online? [In just 3 minutes]