Corporation bank is one of the popular banks in India. Services provided by the bank are very useful for their customers and many customers take benefit of these services. Since the Digital India Campaign, checking bank account balance online has become common. The Corporation bank also provides various methods to check account balance on your fingertips. this Post explains the way to get corporation bank balance check.
How to get corporation bank balance
There is a total of four ways to check your account balance on your phone. We will see all the methods one by one. You can use any of these methods which suit you, to check your account balance.
Method1 – Get corporation bank balance by a Missed call
The Corporation bank balance enquiry number is one mostly used method to check account balance on your phone. this method is fast, free and reliable to get account balance instantly.
- Get the phone with the number registered with your corporation bank account.
- Dial the following number from the dial pad.
Corporation bank balance inquiry number – 09268892688
- Now, make a call to this number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- In a moment, you will get an SMS with the bank account balance mentioned in it.
- Open that SMS and you can get corporation bank balance check on your phone within a minute.
Method 2 – Corporation bank account balance check using Internet banking
This is also a mostly used method to get account balance online.
- Login to the corporation bank internet banking using your user id and password from here https://corpnetbanking.com
- Now, from the dashboard, click on Accounts option and then from the drop-down menu, select the Operative Accounts option.
- On the screen, you can now see all your available accounts with account numbers and account balances available in each account.
- You can also get the corporation bank mini statement by clicking on more actions options besides account balance section.
Method 3 – Use Corporation bank mobile banking to check account balance
Corp Ease is the mobile banking app provided by the corporation bank which has many more features that you don’t have to go to the bank for most of the work.
- Download Corporation bank mobile bank app – Corp Ease on your smartphone from play store or App store for free.
- Now, register for mobile banking using your mobile number and debit card.
- Once the corporation bank mobile banking registration is completed, log in with your account credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click on My Account Option.
- Select your account number and you can see account balance on the screen.
With these simple five steps, you can get corporation bank balance check online.
Method 5 – Corporation bank account balance enquiry using any UPI App
This is nowadays becoming a popular method to check bank balance and money transfer transactions. UPI app method to check balance is available to almost all banks which supports UPI gateway.
- Open any UPI app like Google Pay or PhonePe
- Add your Corporation bank account using a registered mobile number and debit card details.
- Now, select your bank account and tap on Check balance option from the screen.
- Enter the UPI PIN and click ok to continue.
- On the next screen, you can see your account balance.
Also Read – How to get BOI mini statement by miss call
The Corporation bank balance check guide explains a total of four ways to get your account balance on your fingertips. If you have any doubts, queries or you are unable to check balance using the above methods, feel free to write your question in the comment section below.