Have you applied for SBI Home Load and want to check its approval status? Then this guide is for you. In this article, we will see how to do SBI home Loan tracking online using your phone or computer.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBI home loan tracking –
- Application Reference Number
- The mobile number which is given while applying for the SBI Home Loan.
Step for SBI Home Loan tracking –
- Open SBI Home loan website on your computer/smartphone – https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/application-status
- On the page opened, select the Track and Retail Loan option on the form.
- On the form, enter the Loan Reference Number and the Mobile number.
- Make sure you have entered the details correctly, and then click on the TRACK button.
- On the new windows, you can now view SBI Home loan status.
- On the same page, you can schedule a document pickup date and time.
- Also, you can upload the required documents for faster processing.
Documents you can upload via the SBI Home loan website –
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport.
- Residence Proof – Driving Licence, Electricity/Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Ration Card, Rent Agreement.
- Income Proof – Form16+Payslip, ITR+Payslip, Salary Account Bank Statement Last 6 months.
- Employment Proof or Business Proof Documents.
How to track Disbusrment Staus of SBI Home Loan?
If your SBI Home loan is approved and disbursement is yet to receive, or the disbursement is happening part-wise to the builder, you can track the status of very disbursement.
- Open SBI Home loans Website on your computer/smartphone –
- Then click on the Application Tracker icon from the screen and then select the “Track your Disbursement Status” option.
- On the new page, enter your Application Reference Number, Mobile Number, and Captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button to view the Disbursement status and previous disbursement history for your loan.
In this article, we have seen how to do SBI Home Loan tracking using your phone and computer. In case you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, please feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to unblock SBI ATM card Easily?
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card? [In just 2 minutes]
- SBI debit card online apply detailed procedure: 5 minute Easy Apply
- SBI debit card tracking : How to get SBI ATM card status online? [In 3 minutes]
- How to see virtual debit card in SBI?
- How to add beneficiary in SBI? [3 Easy Methods]