Syndicate bank is one of the oldest banks of India operational in all the states of the country. Being the oldest bank, it is equipped with an internet banking facility. It provides online registration for net banking. To improve banking facilities for all its account holders, it has introduced Net banking facilities. The facility can be accessed 24*7.
There is no need to visit the bank branch every time to check the Account Balance or to transfer funds. With the Syndicate Net Banking facility, the customers can now manage banking activities on the go. There is a simple and straightforward way of registering for Syndicate Bank Net Banking.
How to register for Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Online?
- Go to Syndicate bank website
- Select the ‘New user? Register here’ option.
- A new window with terms and conditions will pop up.
- Read all the terms and conditions and then click on ‘I Agree.
- Enter your Account Number, E-Mail ID, and click on ‘Validate’.
- The registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit.
- Fill in the details which are asked on the next page -Customer ID, date of birth, last 5 debit or credit card transactions details, and Security Code. Then click on ‘Next Button’.
- On the next page click on ‘Generate Login & Transaction Password’ and ‘SMS Based OTP for verification.
- A temporary password will be sent on the registered EMail-ID.
- Log in to the account using the Username and Password.
How to login into Syndicate Bank Net Banking Login Page?
Once the registration is done you can login in your using the User ID and Password.
Change the default password sent on your mail to make it highly personalized. To change the password follow the given steps:
- Go to the official Syndicate Bank Net Banking site and click on Login.
- Fill in the details – User ID and Password and click on Login.
- Change your password and always mix it with alphabets, numbers, symbols to make it strong.
Features of Syndicate bank Net Banking.
Fund Transfer – Syndicate Bank Account Holders can transfer money in their own account or to a third-party Bank Account using NEFT & IMPS Services.
View Account Statement – Details of your bank account can be viewed through Syndicate Net Banking Account. Debit and credit transactions can also be monitored through Net Banking.
Block Debit Card – One can deactivate their Debit Card using Syndicate Bank Net Banking.
Investment – The Account holders can start fixed deposit and recurring deposit through Syndicate net banking account.
Request New Cheque Book – in case the previous chequebook is filled, one can request a new chequebook online. The new passbook will be delivered to the registered address.
Bill Payment Online – one can pay their electricity and water bills without any hassle. Payment of DTH subscription and Prepaid Mobiles can also be done through Net Banking Account.
How to add beneficiary account in syndicate bank online Banking?
Syndicate bank Net Banking allows its account holder to transfer funds through NEFT and RTGS Services. To transfer money the account holder is required to Add an Intra Bank Beneficiary Account. Follow the given steps to do the same :
- Go to the official website of Syndicate Bank Internet Banking.
- Login to the account using User ID and password.
- Go to the ‘Payment & Transfer’ TAB in the main menu.
- Select the other bank name and choose Add Payee Option.
- Enter the details of the beneficiary account which are – Name, Account Number, Bank’s Name, IFSC Code & Transfer Limit.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and click on Confirm.
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number. Fill in the OTP to Authenticate the Beneficiary Account.
The beneficiary account will be added in one hour. The transfer of funds can start once the account is added.
How to Transfer fund using Syndicate Bank Net Banking?
Net Banking allows the Customer to transfer funds from one account to another using NEFT or RTGS Services. Follow the given steps to transfer funds :
- Go to Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account.
- Go to the ‘Fund Transfer’.
- Add beneficiary’s Name, Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code.
- Fill in the amount which is to be transferred.
- Click on submit.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Customer Care
The Syndicate Bank online Customer Care Number is 1800 3011 333. The Customer care service is available 24*7.